Student Teacher Ratio:
We have a ratio of 1 teacher to 19 students. This ensures the personalised and individualised attention to each child. Teaching & learning becomes more effective and the rapport between the teachers & the students is robust. This way maximum participation in a great range of activities becomes possible.
Yoga is taught to students from class I-XII. Yoga, an age old power house of fitness whose efficacy in today’s world has grown even more is imparted which proves beneficial for the physical & mental abilities of the students.
As we all know that a healthy mind lives in a healthy body, so physical education remains in limelight at all levels. It has taken the shape of a subject at senior secondary level. Physical education brings about qualities like self-control, discipline, courage, perseverance, and a competitive nature.
It is an inteoral part of our institution. The school has won many accolades and boasts of some really 8000 talented players who can compete at any level.
GUIDENCE AND COUNSELLING SERVICES:
• Guidance & counselling sessions are organised at regular intervals to make students aware of the different career options available for them.
• Extensive information regarding career options in imparted from time to time.
• Past years have been witnessing outstanding results for classes X & XII. APS has been rated in the top category for setting good results over the years.
• A number of our pass outs have successfully performed in the IIT-JEE, PMT, AIPMT and other competitions.
• Students have successfully sought admissions in top grade professional colleges.